How to Achieve Your Weight Goals While on Vacations
Do you often experience fears and anxieties around gaining weight before and during a vacation? These are thoughts brought by our previous diet mentality and it doesn’t have to be that way. You can enjoy your vacation eating what you want while still accomplishing your weight goals.
If you often have negative thoughts like fear and anxiety around your weight before and during a vacation, then you need to listen to this episode. It is all about having goals and a framework that allows you to do what you want while trusting yourself.
What You’ll Learn on this Episode:
- Why going on a vacation doesn’t mean regaining all the weight you’ve lost.
- Why you don’t have to restrict yourself when on a vacation to keep losing weight.
- How to be conscious of the thoughts taking you away from the present moment.
- How to have goals on what you want to happen with your weight during a vacation.
- How to have a well-thought-out framework that includes ‘joy eats’ to support your weight goals.
- The importance of reminding yourself that you’re doing whatever you want to let go of the fear.
- Separate yourself from negative thoughts and instead trust yourself.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please LEAVE A REVIEW so we can inspire even more women to experience peace with food and their body.
Connect on IG: https://www.instagram.com/wearethewlcc/
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wearethewlcc
Are you ready to take the next step? Join the School of Sustainable Weight Loss today: