It’s easier to prepare healthy meals in an ordered space. If you’re having to hunt around for ingredients, or a certain pan to cook, this could trigger you to go for an ‘easier’ (and possibly unhealthier) option at that moment.
Having the healthy foods in a place that you can see them will remind you to eat them, and keep you laser-focused on your health goals.
Tune in to hear our tips for setting your kitchen up for success. You'll learn:
- How to declutter your kitchen and organise the space to be distraction-free
- Things to get to help you prepare and store your food
- How to arrange distracting foods your likely to overeat so you're less likely to be tempted by them
Mentioned on this podcast:
- The Home Edit on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thehomeedit/
- The Home Edit on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81094723
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please LEAVE A REVIEW so we can inspire even more women to experience peace with food and their body.
Connect on IG: https://www.instagram.com/wearethewlcc/
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wearethewlcc
Are you ready to take the next step? Join the School of Sustainable Weight Loss today: