On this week’s episode I have the pleasure of introducing you to fellow coach and friend, Dr. Paul Jenkins. He is a clinical psychologist, speaker, trainer, and author who empowers individuals and families to go far beyond traditional therapy to create and live the life they love through powerful positive psychology processes. You’ll hear us dive deep into a discussion on the 7 key relationships you have and how to order them in a way which will help you move closer to having a more peaceful mind and therefore a more joyful, peaceful and balanced life.
- To access the free gift Dr.Paul mentions in the podcast episode, The 9 Principles that are Guaranteed to Save Your Marriage, which applies to ALL 7 of the key relationships we talked about in our conversation, go to www.drpauljenkins.com/peacefulmind or CLICK HERE.
- If you want help re-ordering your seven key relationships to include a renewed focus on your own mental, emotional and spiritual well-being in your momlife, come to a free peace strategy call with me. Sign up for the call by scheduling HERE
- Enrolling soon! To be in the know and get first invitations, details and bonuses for the next group of Busy to Balanced, my life changing mom’s group coaching program, join the WAITLIST here.
- Website: www.daniellethienel.com
- Questions or comments on anything you heard on today’s episode? Email me directly at email@example.com.
- Find more help and information on Facebook and Instagram: @daniellethienelcoaching