It takes an inspired leader to cultivate a positive and high-performing team culture.
Rebecca Panico, senior director of global media strategy and planning at Hilton, is an incredibly talented leader known for developing high-performing teams. She is responsible for leading the global media strategy for Hilton’s enterprise and 18 trading brands.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Agency life prepared her for the Brand side of the business
- Why cultivating culture is at the center of her leadership style
- Her approach to removing barriers and creating the capacity for her teams to achieve
- What she looks for when interviewing talent
- How she keeps her career fresh
As Senior Director of Global Media Strategy & Planning at Hilton, Rebecca Panico is responsible for leading the global media strategy for Hilton’s enterprise and 18 trading brands.
Rebecca and her team are focused on building insight-driven, integrated media strategies that build brands and drive business results.
Rebecca is a seasoned marketer with 20+ years of experience building global brands and driving performance through high-impact, omnichannel mass media across the customer journey.
Before Hilton, Rebecca oversaw mass media strategy for Capital One, where she led several key media initiatives across the company's B2B and Consumer Bank lines of business, including the national media rollout of their digital direct bank.
A graduate of Wagner College with a degree in Marketing, Rebecca lives in Purcellville, VA, also known as VA’s wine country, with her husband and daughter. She is an avid traveler, baker, and self-proclaimed karaoke master. Follow her on LinkedIn HERE
Jill Griffin's Career Accelerator Group Coaching Experience starts soon. Get on the List HERE
The Career Refresh host, Jill Griffin works with individuals, teams, and organizations to create cultures that allow leaders to increase performance while maintaining their well-being. Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for more details on:
- 1:1 Career Strategy and Executive Coaching
- Gallup CliftonStrengths Corporate Workshops to build a strengths-based culture
- Team Dynamics training to increase retention, communication, goal setting, and effective decision-making