Serendipity. It’s more than a delightful word to say on repeat. Serendipity, serendipity, serendipity. It’s a fun way to think about your life.
In this episode, I’ll share:
- My 2023 goal of “conversationally activated serendipity”
- What I learned about the science of serendipity
- How a serendipity mindset can reduce stress and definitely make life more fun
- “Eh, too many cooks in the kitchen,” Mindy Project S1, Ep12
- “Too Many Cooks” (Adult Swim, YouTube)
- “No regrets: creating meaningful connections in a (dis)connected world” (Christian Busch TEDx on YouTube)
- Dr Christian Busch’s book, Serendipity Mindset, including his interviews
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary: serendipity
Thanks for listening!
Free & awesome mini-class! "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY"
Visit the Lisa Schwaller Coaching Website to learn more, sign up for my email list, or get links to follow me around the internet.
© 2023 Lisa Schwaller